Coldharbour Skyshard locations with detailed map and directions. Find all the Skyshards and gain Skill points faster in The Elder Scrolls Online.
Coldharbour Skyshard Locations
1. To get the “East of the Bastion of Deceit” Skyshard you have to go to the northwest of Hollow City Wayshrine to the location marked on the map. Find the waterfall that connects both lakes and pick up the collectible.
2. Head to the south of the Hollow City Wayshrine, close to the Mages Guildhall. You’ll find the “Discarded from the Mages’ Walls” Skyshard close to a Clannfear mob that patrols the area.
3. To get the “Seek a Shattered Bridge Suspended” Skyshard you should head to the northern wall of The Lightless Oubliette, which is located to the west of the Moonless Walk Wayshrine. This is an area of Daedric Ruins that has some water close to the mentioned part of the wall – that water body has the Skyshard, find it by the glow.
4. Go to the Court of Contempt, which is located to the southeast of the Court of Contempt Wayshrine. The “Unfit for Court” Skyshard find the broken rock wall close to some stone towers.
5. To get the “Ejected from the Village” Skyshard you should find the lake close to the Village of the Lost dungeon. The shard is to the northeast of Everfull Flagon Wayshrine and it is in the middle of that lake.
6. This collectible is in a burned down house, which is to the south of the Everfull Flagon Wayshrine and has stone foundations.
7. To get the “In the Chasm’s Western Watchtower” Skyshard you have to enter the West Portal Watchtower, but bear in mind that to get to this part of the map you must complete “The Army of Meridia”, part of the main quest.
8. This Skyshard can be obtained inside the ruined temple on the location marked in the map, to the northeast of the Manor of Revelry Wayshrine. Again, you should complete the quest “Army of Meridia”, or you’ll be unable to enter the area.
9. Obtain the “Washed to Strange Shores with the Fleet” Skyshard by going to the south of The Wailing Maw – a solo dungeon. The collectible is on the water next to a group of corals on the Coral Tower area, but you need to be doing the “Between Blood and Bone quest, which unlocks after you complete the “A Graveyard of Ships” quest that is given to you from Captain One-Eye.
10. Explore the Aba-Loria solo dungeon in order to get this Skyshard – it’s the reason why the riddle is “Among the bones of Aba-Loria”. This dungeon is to the north of Forsaken Village and the enemies come in packs of 3. You’ll find the shard in the last cave room where Cirterisse, the boss, roams.
11. To find the “Enduring Forgefire’s Flames” Skyshard head to the solo dungeon called “Vault of Haman Forgefire”, which is located to the east of the Everfull Flagon Wayshrine. The collectible is inside the largest cave room where Hama Gorgefire lives. Kill the boss for an achievement.
12. The Grotto of Depravity, a solo dungeon located between the Haj Uxith Wayshrine and the Hollow City Wayshrine, holds the “Seek the Deepest Depravity” Skyshard. You’ll find the shard right behind a statue of Molag Bal. The enemies, Seducers, come in pairs to try to kill you.
13. To get the “Entombed in the Orchard” Skyshard head to the Mal Sorra’s Tomb, a solo dungeon that sits to the west of Cynhamoth’s Grove and the Orchard Wayshrine. The collectible is inside the last cave room and it is guarded by Mal Sorra himself… seems like dead people are never dead in ESO.
14. In the corner of the cave on the second floor of the Cave of Trophies solo dungeon is the “One of the Hunters’ Many Prides” Skyshard. This dungeon is located to the northeast of the Court of Contempt and Court of Contempt Wayshrine and is filled with level 47 mobs.
15. To get the “Where Endless Cries Issue Forth” Skyshard, head to the Wailing Maw solo dungeon and find the collectible in the middle of a frozen pond, the largest of them, in the northeastern cave. This shard may seem that it was already collected, but try to collect it again just in case because the glow is bugged. (may already be fixed since we posted this)
16. Finally, to find and absorb the “Behind Disaster-Claimed Dunmer Hall” Skyshard, go to the northeast of Everfull Flagon Wayshrine, close to The Black Forge. The collectible is inside the Village of the Lost public dungeon, in a corner of a dead end road after you pass two portals.
These are all the Coldharbour Skyshard locations in The Elder Scrolls Online.