Khenarthi’s Roost Skyshard locations with detailed map and directions. Find all the Skyshards and gain Skill points faster in The Elder Scrolls Online.
Khenarthi’s Roost Skyshard Locations
1. To get this Skyshard you will have to go to the southeast of Khenarthi’s Roost Wayshrine. There’ll be a tower in ruins which you can spot from the distance – the collectible is right on top of it (you can see it shine from the distance, but not if you’re close to the tower).
2. The “Southern Temple’s Hidden Jewel” Skyshard can be found easily – just go to the Temple of Crescent Moons, northeast from Khenarthi’s Roost Wayshrine, and go up the stairs to find it right at the left side of the temple.
3. In Western Khenarthi’s Roost, spot the eye icon that represents the Temple of the Dark Moon. Go west of that temple and you’ll get to the island where the Skyshard is located – there are no obstacles to cover it so it is easy to see, although there are no POIs nearby which can make players skip this shard.
4. To the west o the Temple of the Mourning Springs there is a modest brick hut, the “Abandoned before mourning” Skyshard isn’t inside that hut, but right next to it on the ground.
5. The “Sighted by Serpents in Mistral” Skyshard is located next to the Maormer Embassy’s Private Quarters, a building you’ll discover during the quest called “The Perils of Diplomacy. To reach the spot go west from the Mistral Wayshrine.
6. You’ll see the Skyshard which riddles you with “Surly root-chewers burrow nearby” close to the cave entrance right in the Northwestern Khenarthi’s Roost to the west of Bolga’s Hunting Camp (represented by the eye icon). Try to guide yourself to the shard using the map above.
That’s all the Khenarthi’s Roost Skyshard locations – Go get them!