Naked Nord Run II brings about more nakedness and more Nords in The Elder Scrolls Online.
Dendroth and the gang were at it again this evening, hosting the sequel to the much ballyhooed Naked Nord Run. Tonight’s ESO event, Naked Nord Run II, was by all accounts even better than the first race. In-game prizes were awarded to the top three finishers, and an after party Lemmings event took center stage to finish a madcap evening of Nords, nakedness, and racing.
Naked Nord Run II
Naked Nord Run II was open to all participants willing to create a Level 3 alt. The only requirements?
- Had to be a Nord,
- Had to be naked.
The race began in Davon’s Watch, wound its way south through Deshaan, and finally finished in Shadowfen’s Alten Corimont. That’s quite a haul, especially when running on foot.
The winners of the Naked Nord Run II were:
- nekidnored (First Place: 75 thousand gold)
- Rembold the Steward (Second Place: 25 thousand gold)
- Dat Bod (Third Place: Dwemer motiff)
- Where are my clothes (Awarded for Best Name: 25 thousand gold)
MUST READ: One ESO Guild Is Giving Away 1 Million Gold
Naked Nord Run II was streamed live on multi-Twitch channels:
- Dendroth http://www.twitch.tv/dendroth
- Wulfenitegame http://www.twitch.tv/wulfenitegame
- Derpchu http://www.twitch.tv/derpchu
- TheMavShow http://www.twitch.tv/themavshow
The race organizers kept the event lighthearted and entertaining, with witty banter and generous prizes. Naked Nord Run II was truly an enjoyable evening, once again proving that The Elder Scrolls Online Community is top shelf.